Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jip and Gale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Benji
Jip and Gale's Treetent
May 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and being carried).
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.