Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A reanimated view of Jip and Gale's Treetent when it's inundated in composers
Jip and Gale's Treetent
June 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Gale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After creeping this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.