Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
Jip and Fail's Treeshed
July 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 68".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 36 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.