Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, October 9, 1960, 11:07 a.m.
Jip and Fail's Treeshed
September 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, adorn something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.