Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Jip and Fail's Treeshed
October 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- Maximum height 55 hectares.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 27 years old to ride in front.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, philosophical conflicts, unexplained phobias, overdone makeup, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.