Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Jip and Fail's Treehole when it's shrounded in fog
Jip and Fail's Treehole
March 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Fail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Aida's frozen partner is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.