Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Fail's Treecottage
January 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to run to this attraction half a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 35" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1976, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the "Jip and Fail's Treecottage" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.