Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Jip and Fail's Treecottage when it's bathed in fog
Jip and Fail's Treecottage
August 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you incinerate something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 13 years old to ride a second time.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.