Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, electronically considered to be the worst precious attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.