Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing caverns).
- Must be at least 33" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.