Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, secretly pushing in the fading candlelight
Jip and Fail's Oakhouse
October 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing after a snack.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Guild 86 dining room -- the only place in the depot where filigree is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.