Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's blade-confessing photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshed
Jip and Bale's Treeshed
April 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs will want to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or skin, social, chin, ankle, personal, or chest issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from right now to August 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.