Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's amigo-exploding photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshed
Jip and Bale's Treeshed
May 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- The letters in "Jip and Bale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Dnart Sl' Jsphee Eaibed."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soul.