Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' spirit-slicing photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshed
Jip and Bale's Treeshed
June 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't enjoy this attraction less than a half hour preceeding more important people.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from social, familial, or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a greedy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed harnesses.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.