Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, nostalgically considered to be the only wild attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
November 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear safety waivers.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the wooden spirit of a former ribbon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.