Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Herbie's peach-bursting photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshack
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
November 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different ambiance.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.