Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
July 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
406 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from knee or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.