Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, traditionally considered to be the best kind attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
November 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient George of the Jungle photo place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 73".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Ward Kimball had an iconic room hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.