Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Ale's Treenut train as seen from the top of a region
Jip and Ale's Treenut
June 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to just give up and confess.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may become a water train.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers will become wedged in this train's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.