Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Jip and Ale's Treenut
January 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Amy interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.