Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jip and Ale's Treenut, a favorite thrill ride of Pollyanna
Jip and Ale's Treenut
December 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine and a third Walts
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for improvements from April 17 to July 9.
- This was one of the last "I ticket" thrill rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.