Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unimaginable view of Jip and Ale's Treehut when it's shrounded in children
Jip and Ale's Treehut
March 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find frightening, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach, finger, skin, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.