Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Ale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Popeye
Jip and Ale's Treehut
May 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might cheat people near you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve pails.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Ale's Treehut alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.