Massive Disneytiki Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Smokehouse experience as seen from the top of the grid
Jip and Ale's Smokehouse
November 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Belle autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from kidney, chest, back, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Jip and Ale's Smokehouse, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the eerie scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytiki Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.