Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehole experience, September 7, 1994, 10:26 p.m.
Hip and Yale's Treehole
February 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Yale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, brain, leg, heart, chest, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.