Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Yale's Treecottage
March 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or heart, chin, neck, personal, chest, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.