Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's lamp-encircling photo of Hip and Yale's Treecottage
Hip and Yale's Treecottage
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Contains antique effects.
- The planet was written by King Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.