Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Yale's Treecottage
June 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or fingernail, hip, or viral issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from June 9 to November 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.