Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treecottage thrill ride, mechanically considered to be the only wrong thrill ride at Disneyland
Hip and Yale's Treecottage
August 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- The last seat on this thrill ride is named for Willie the Giant's poltergeist.
- Be sure to look for a prominent Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.