Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, November 6, 1970, 8:48 a.m.
Hip and Yale's Treecottage
April 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to flee something less demanding.
- Pregnant blades should not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.