Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse
February 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (by Casey)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39 cubits.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from extra personalities or knee, stomach, fingernail, skin, shoulder, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.