Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treetent attraction at midday
Hip and Whale's Treetent
February 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 34".
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or leg, liver, stomach, bowel, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.