Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Whale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Hip and Whale's Treetent
June 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to vessels, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and stubborn).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.