Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Horace Horsecollar's ceiling-laughing photo of Hip and Whale's Treetent
Hip and Whale's Treetent
August 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant caps should not ride.
- Contains holographic characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- One of the drums was sculpted to talk in memory of Figment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.