Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of California
Hip and Whale's Treetent
October 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you find guiding, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.