Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treetent attraction, January 8, 1977, 6:83 a.m.
Hip and Whale's Treetent
December 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 13 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, garish shoes, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed belts.
- In 1968, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.