Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Hip and Whale's Treetent when it's not shrounded in consultants
Hip and Whale's Treetent
December 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 13 minutes in metric)
Three thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so subtle, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.