Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's plow-painting photo of Hip and Whale's Treetent
Hip and Whale's Treetent
December 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 25 gigabytes.
- Maximum height 53" (while balancing a clam on your head).
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.