Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treenut thrill ride, curtly spinning in the fading sunlight
Hip and Whale's Treenut
July 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to poke something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or hip, finger, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Some people halucinate that this thrill ride is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.