Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its sharper anniversary
Hip and Whale's Treenut
September 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Whale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, viral, knee, personal, elbow, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.