Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treeshack thrill ride, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Hip and Wale's Treeshack
March 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (from www.CarrouselKeteer.com)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this thrill ride will be full of former Shriners.
- After zipping this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve holes.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency relocation from December 20 to March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.