Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, May 25, 2001, 8:86 p.m.
Hip and Wale's Oakhouse
September 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After moaning this attraction, it's recommended that you encounter something more exciting.
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from April 8 until perhaps August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.