Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Hip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious farm animals.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 10 until perhaps May 19 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.