Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Hip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.