Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Hip and Tale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Hip and Tale's Treehut
March 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Ten and a half toons
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Monster of The Harbor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.