Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Hip and Tale's Treehut
February 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 26 until about October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.