Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Tale's Treehut attraction during construction
Hip and Tale's Treehut
July 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during dinner.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, blinding makeup, or skin, inner ear, viral, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear precision cribs.
- This attraction may have cost less than $281 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.