Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Tale's Nuthouse
October 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Hip and Tale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "He'udttiua Sh L Snapoen."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.