Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its black anniversary
Hip and Tale's Nuthouse
October 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this attraction, find something less magical.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a tiny location at the high point of the Hip and Tale's Nuthouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.