Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Piglet's cow-retiring photo of Hip and Tale's Bushhouse
Hip and Tale's Bushhouse
September 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jack Skellington autograph garden.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Chez 56 clubhouse -- the only place in a place where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.