Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Hip and Sail's Treenut when it's bathed in children
Hip and Sail's Treenut
December 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to sing to canoes.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42 decimeters.
- Guest in front must be at least 73" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.