Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treenut attraction, fully weeping in the fading sunlight
Hip and Sail's Treenut
September 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Tarzan meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The dear miniature is named Zorro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.