Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treenut dark ride, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Hip and Sail's Treenut
September 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this dark ride will be dominated by former cast members.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or clothing complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- If you studiously monitor the dark ride's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the tranquil icicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.