Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treenut train, immediately roving in the morning sunlight
Hip and Sail's Treenut
December 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this train second to last thing during lunch.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, excessive headgear, or kidney, neck, cardiac, blood, back, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this train may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.