Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's gate-flying photo of Hip and Sail's Treenut
Hip and Sail's Treenut
February 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- Before experiencing this adventure, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- This was one of the least famous "E ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.