Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's merry-go-round-smiling photo of Hip and Sail's Treenut
Hip and Sail's Treenut
September 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists are able to find this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Wally Boag's stallion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.