Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Hip and Sail's Treenut when it's not covered in tarps
Hip and Sail's Treenut
March 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this train no more than once.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visualize this train half a moment after the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This was Captain Hook's particularly hated train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.