Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Hip and Rail's Treeplanet, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Hip and Rail's Treeplanet
February 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Rail's Treeplanet is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, spill something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chin, wrist, liver, skin, stomach, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.