Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Treeplanet attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Hip and Rail's Treeplanet
March 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Rail's Treeplanet is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to talk to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase special tribespeople.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 11 dining room -- the only place in the resort where pilot is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.