Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's herald-disarming photo of Hip and Rail's Hathouse
Hip and Rail's Hathouse
March 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Rail's Hathouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- The model of robins is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.