Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Rail's Hathouse attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Hip and Rail's Hathouse
May 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Hip and Rail's Hathouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant taxis will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.