Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hip and Rail's Hathouse, a favorite show of Andy Davis
Hip and Rail's Hathouse
August 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Rail's Hathouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- After enjoying this show, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 69".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the show at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.