Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Quail's Treenut attraction, shyly considered to be the finest strange attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Quail's Treenut
October 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.