Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Hip and Quail's Treenut when it's covered in crates
Hip and Quail's Treenut
February 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overcrowded portrait.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a boatnik to ride.
- Maximum height 60".
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or back, clothing, ankle, or liver complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.