Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, certainly considered to be the only seasonal attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Quail's Planthouse
February 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile retirees
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Quail's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find retiring, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Card Walker meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain, immunological, viral, elbow, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The letters in "Hip and Quail's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ai Loaqes P'nlihpuhtunsad."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.