Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Quail's Cougarhouse attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Hip and Quail's Cougarhouse
March 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Quail's Cougarhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $283 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.