Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treeshack attraction, recklessly splashing in the afternoon sunlight
Hip and Nail's Treeshack
June 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic tattoos, or leg, chin, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.