Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Nail's Treeshack
October 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (from www.RalphVille.net, 1999)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to long for this attraction more than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.