Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Hip and Nail's Treeshack
June 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bloggers have a historic journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.