Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Nail's Treeshack attraction during construction
Hip and Nail's Treeshack
September 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge plusses
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.