Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Oakhouse ride at a distance
Hip and Kale's Oakhouse
October 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this ride, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- This ride's queue actually was constructed by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.