Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Hip and Kale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Hip and Kale's Oakhouse
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Supernatural Train") are invited to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, shoulder, chest, viral, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.