Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Jail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Hip and Jail's Treehut
February 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.