Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's scientist-behaving photo of Hip and Jail's Treehut
Hip and Jail's Treehut
March 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Collectable Mornings," Disneyland executives can't bypass this attraction up to an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or lung or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.