Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treehut attraction at midday
Hip and Jail's Treehut
December 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so untitled, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Snow White fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Nemo autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beneath the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.