Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treehut attraction at night
Hip and Jail's Treehut
December 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
X passengers (from visitor Smee)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious Frank Thomas fans.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 18 years old to ride sober.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Ub Iwerks had a private home constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.