Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Hip and Jail's Treehut when it's covered in tarps
Hip and Jail's Treehut
March 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Mickey Rooney interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported images.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.