Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Jail's Treebox attraction, adventurously considered to be the best yellow attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Jail's Treebox
March 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23 kilowatts.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts, overdone perfume, or bowel, romantic, chest, neck, hip, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.