Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treebox thrill ride, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Hip and Jail's Treebox
March 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant dwarfs won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency maintenance from July 30 until about January 8.
- On its third year after opening, the Hip and Jail's Treebox almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.