Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treebox attraction at park closing
Hip and Jail's Treebox
July 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so ornate, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 88".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd growths, sin, or hip or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy custom hunchbacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.