Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Jail's Treebox, a favorite train of Abraham Lincoln
Hip and Jail's Treebox
May 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may avoid this train.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During earthquakes, this train may not be operating.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
- In 2011, this train was reworked to tone down images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.