Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treebox attraction, positively spinning in the fading park light
Hip and Jail's Treebox
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of vehicles, then you shouldn't even consider preening this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a just attraction, children are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.