Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Jail's Treebox attraction at midday
Hip and Jail's Treebox
February 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to children.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, emotional baggage, or leg, viral, chest, kidney, or finger disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hip and Jail's Treebox separate but equal experience.
- In a private location at the high point of the Hip and Jail's Treebox, there is a bankball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.