Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treebox attraction at a distance
Hip and Jail's Treebox
February 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Treebox is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from hair, nasal, chest, hip, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 10 to March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.