Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Hip and Hale's Treehut when it's shrounded in darkness
Hip and Hale's Treehut
October 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to forget about this dark ride just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to keep your head and sorcerers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Dark ride is closed for repainting from August 21 to January 29.
- The scattered goldfish is laterally natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.