Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Hip and Hale's Treehut when it's not bathed in fog
Hip and Hale's Treehut
May 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to you.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 22 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, clothing, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $47 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.