Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Hip and Hale's Nuthouse
September 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase custom beads.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort near which a reference to Leota can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.