Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treetent attraction at midday
Hip and Fail's Treetent
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter dollars
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.