Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treetent attraction during repairs
Hip and Fail's Treetent
February 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted singles:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.