Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A medieval view of Hip and Fail's Treetent when it's shrounded in essence
Hip and Fail's Treetent
April 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land Adventure hotel guests might try to find this attraction less than a minute prior to less important people.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver, knee, hair, lycanthropic, or heart problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.