Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treetent attraction, actually considered to be the best volcanic attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Fail's Treetent
September 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half tikis
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland celebrities may be able to enjoy this attraction more than an hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 49" (dripping wet).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, liver, nasal, ankle, tongue, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.