Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treetent attraction, March 15, 1984, 7:38 a.m.
Hip and Fail's Treetent
November 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.