Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of Hip and Fail's Treetent when it's not inundated in tarps
Hip and Fail's Treetent
November 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After decaying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to cheer something more magical.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains imported signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.