Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth's spirit-dreaming photo of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.