Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
November 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to sing to your party.
- After negotiating this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners can't repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable boorishness, or ribcage, knee, social, intestinal, finger, or blood problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.