Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's stack-preening photo of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and adorable).
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate marines.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 17 through February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.