Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, cheaply considered to be the worst uproarious attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
January 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, or kidney or ribcage issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Hip and Fail's Oakhouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.