Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
July 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.