Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in children
Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
April 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this attraction as much as an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.