Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' pet-celebrating photo of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on a navigator).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.