Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehovel attraction at park opening
Hip and Bale's Treehovel
June 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1954 World's Globe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.