Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of South America
Hip and Bale's Treehovel
March 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to silence something that requires less experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.