Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, April 8, 1963, 10:93 p.m.
Hip and Bale's Treehovel
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to enjoy this attraction for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Griffith Park originally intended for this attraction to have live fools.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.