Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Hip and Bale's Treehovel
October 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Monday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- The top of Hip and Bale's Treehovel can be viewed from as far away as an inn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.