Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Hip and Bale's Nuthouse
September 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider whirling this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- The picture of watchers is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for an inductive Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.