Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, calmly crashing in the morning moonlight
Hip and Bale's Nuthouse
September 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable extra limbs, unstopable boorishness, or liver, finger, back, clothing, fingernail, or brain disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.