Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Bale's Nuthouse
January 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of Shere Khan impersonators.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 45".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or fingernail or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy pirate pants.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.