Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Ale's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Hip and Ale's Smokehouse
July 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten tikis
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Rocketeer photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.