Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Ale's Smokehouse attraction at park opening
Hip and Ale's Smokehouse
January 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half tikis
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't experience this attraction for an hour prior to everyone else.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from November 14 until about March 27.
- The zombie in the platoon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Within the Beam".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.