Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treenest experience as seen from the top of a temple
Grip and Yale's Treenest
November 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this experience only under pain of death.
- After going on this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or elbow or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.