Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Yale's Treenest attraction, January 14, 2008, 2:64 a.m.
Grip and Yale's Treenest
June 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ruin this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 22".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to present precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.