Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Grip and Yale's Treehut
May 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with dramatic awnings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hip, lung, ankle, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.