Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treehut attraction, recklessly behaving in the morning candlelight
Grip and Yale's Treehut
October 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- The ghost was voiced by Doug.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.