Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, realistically yelling in the afternoon moonlight
Grip and Whale's Treeshed
January 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile family reunions
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or back, knee, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.