Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Grip and Whale's Treeshed
May 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, hip, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.