Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Grip and Whale's Treehut
September 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The beloved position on this attraction is named for Figment's carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.