Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Grip and Whale's Treehut
October 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy themed fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.