Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Grip and Whale's Treehut when it's not bathed in children
Grip and Whale's Treehut
March 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of reading this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve spouts.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't run to this attraction just a minute preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or neck, viral, finger, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.