Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treehole attraction at night
Grip and Whale's Treehole
January 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- After stealing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Grip and Whale's Treehole" can be scrambled to spell "Iers'heganh Dltpreo Ewla."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.