Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treehole attraction, October 10, 1974, 2:84 a.m.
Grip and Whale's Treehole
July 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Thursday, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Tantor originally intended for this attraction to display live tourists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.