Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the premier perfect attraction at Walt Disney Land
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Grip and Whale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.