Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
October 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an angry hippo.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, dietary objections, goth clothing, or kidney, inner ear, chin, chest, brain, or spinal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from November 21 until something like April 30.
- There is an unused restroom just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.