Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of space
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At least four princesses
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of bowing this attraction, find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to ride this attraction just a moment before park closing.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.