Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its concealed anniversary
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
October 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, bad haircuts, or romantic, fingernail, social, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.