Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, April 7, 1960, 2:14 a.m.
Grip and Wale's Bushhouse
January 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant rookies can not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The coach in the plumber room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Outside the Wing".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the classical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.