Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom's roller-chugging photo of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
June 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with new visitors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a macabre nest.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to enjoy something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant tikis should run away.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- This was one of the few remaining "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.