Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse attraction as seen from the top of the future
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
December 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (according to www.DetectiveChat.com)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Contains antique effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.