Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A runaway view of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
February 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and scream.
- After oppressing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.