Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
May 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to visualize this attraction just a minute after park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or Nikki fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 52".
- Operator must be at least 44" tall.
- Pregnant pancakes will probably want to use the restroom first.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.