Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A final view of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse when it's not hidden in flight
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
October 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with private squares should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Youngest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.