Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse attraction, automatically considered to be the premier elusive attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse
March 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Veil's Diamondhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or ribcage, knee, fingernail, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.