Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treetent experience as seen from the top of a canyon
Grip and Tale's Treetent
May 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
51 minutes (or 43 minutes in metric)
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this experience only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests may get poor on this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs inside the experience at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.