Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's artist-decaying photo of Grip and Tale's Treetent
Grip and Tale's Treetent
May 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.