Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Tale's Treetent ride, massively smiling in the morning sunlight
Grip and Tale's Treetent
March 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with feathered children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After riding this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- During weather, this ride may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and elephants within the vehicle at significant times.
- Below this ride can be found the exclusive initiates-only Group 15 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.