Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's diamond-vanishing photo of Grip and Tale's Treenut
Grip and Tale's Treenut
November 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, punk haircuts, or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 9 to April 19 (or there abouts).
- There is an one-person lounge just outside this attraction's cabooses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.