Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Grip and Tail's Treehovel
November 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Tail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and whirligigs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from March 1 through August 21.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.