Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treehovel attraction at a distance
Grip and Tail's Treehovel
May 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- After celebrating this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, stomach, chest, hip, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction originally cost more than $230 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.