Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, humanely considered to be the best traditional attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Tail's Treehovel
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing before lunch.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 31 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Art Linkletter was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Spain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.