Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Tail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Grip and Tail's Treehovel
March 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and adorable).
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Grip and Tail's Treehovel, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.