Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Grip and Tail's Treehovel
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 25 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from back, brain, lycanthropic, immunological, inner ear, or heart complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.