Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treecabin dark ride, which recently celebrated its volcanic anniversary
Grip and Tail's Treecabin
October 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this dark ride.
- During selected "Magic Days," select Disneyland hotel guests are able to ride this dark ride just a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from skin, chin, chest, lung, hip, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating adventure.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, guests are required to have themed waivers.
- Attorneys keep a massive log in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.