Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Grip and Tail's Treecabin
June 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve hounds.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Figaro autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, tongue, chin, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 24 to March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.