Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at a distance
Grip and Tail's Treecabin
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The unused areas near this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.